Sunday, August 16, 2009

And it all begins now

Finally, after a long time, I have decided to start my own blog.

So what made me decided to start this thing in my life? Well, recently, my brother got a notebook computer for posting something good about a famous bakeshop (they also got a cake and we have not yet eaten it till today). I have also heard my officemate that you can earn extra cash from the ads and other things like product reviews (not yet planning on monetizing this blog at this early stage). Lastly, I like to practice my writing skills just like the old college days when I used to be a staff writer, later features editor, in our school publication.

Hopefully, I will be able to sustain this blog since I also have a weakness for enjoying a hobby for a short period of time and leaving it afterwards.

All I can only say right now is good luck to me and welcome to my world!